The first Ultrasound I didn't write about because the baby looked like a bean and you couldn't see anything. But, this last one was cool. It looks like a baby. At 13 weeks everything is formed, the baby just has to grow. How amazing is that? I couldn't see the baby's face because it liked being turned with it's back to me. The lady doing the ultrasound tried to get the baby to turn over, but didn't have much luck. The baby started to kick and move it's arms around. I could see the baby's bottm, spine, elbows, fingers, hands, and feet. Too cool. Only 13 weeks and stubborn already! The heartbeat was 170. My blood pressure was 100/60. They always ask if I am breathing.
So far, so good. The morning sickness has subsided, but instead of having a strong stomach, just about anything can make me gag. I feel like Bobby. At the next Dr's visit they won't do an ultrasound, but just take some measurements. The ultrasound in March is when I will find out what the sex is. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea!! It's so exciting when you get to see the little gummy bear! So do you SOUND like Bobby when you gag?? Cuz I swear, he sounds like a movie sound effect!
ReplyDelete